Obsidian Emotional Properties:
- This obsidian is used as a grounding crystal in healing regimes
- Obsidian provides Wood energy. Wood Energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.
- Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.
- This Obsidian will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community
Obsidian Physical Properties:
- A natural glass that is made of quartz.
- Deep Black hues, some areas tinted with dark purples
- Snowflake pattern is form naturally and will possess white patches
Obsidian is a Quartz stone,and is therefore a Seeker. Seekers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of one's life to a more desirable state.
We find that while not a natural birthstone, the natural black Obsidians are particularly suited to those born in the late Fall.
Obsidian is used in honoring Ereshkigal Sumerian Goddess of the Underworld, Jana, Roman Goddess of Secret and Hidden Things, and Madame Pele, Hawaiian Goddess of Creation.
Obsidian is associated with those people born under the sun sign of Capricorn. The confident, strong, Capricorns that are so well known for their loving hearts, may well find this to be "their stone." If you are a Capricorn, and you are concerned with love and finding it, this is the stone you are seeking.
(Please note: Information on this web site is no substitute for consulting a health care professional. All information contained on this web site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. Please see your doctor or health care professional before starting any alternative treatments, diets, supplements or exercise programs.)
*Price is per single stone. Approx. 3/4"- 1". All natural stones vary in size and coloration, making them unique.*